Updates

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cash Shop Day!!

Well.. it's still laggy today.

I dc-ed fr maple less than 10min after I start to afk =____= ..and I afked st8 after logging in!!!

I didn't get to train one bit so I decided to hang around in the Cash Shop!!

At first, I thought of creating a Da-Chang-Jin myself..



But as you can see, my eyes didn't fit Da-Chang-Jin's innocent appeal so I tried something that could cover up my 'ugly' eyes!

Masks!!



I quite like this outfit as it's kinda cool, dark & enigmatic.

First I've got this opera face mask-like hat that reminds me of Phatom of the Opera. Next I've got this eye mask that resembles Zorro... and the cat suit gives a Ninja-Shinobi look!!

Then I thought of Coolie Zombies suddenly so maybe I should dress up like one of them..



Nah! Guess not! People might mistake me a zombie and KS me!!

Hmm.. How about something provocative?



This sure looks wild and erm.. weird with the bear toes! With the hands infront.. it sure looks like xluckiex's taking a shower and scrubbing those foams! XD

Then I spotted the SF Ninja top and helm. xluckiex's kinda like a ninja anyway so why not?



Err..looks more like some Power Ranger cum alien fighter cum fighter pilot!


Ok maybe I should try some normal clothes.. trainer clothes!


hm.. quite cool huh?


Suddenly I saw the Purple Slanted Visor!



This was the first Cash Item I have ever worn and was a gift from my boyfriend! :D

Anyway back to the costumes....

Since I'm 'meow' I should try the cat outfits!



So cuteeee ritee!!!!


In the end, I have no cash-points.. so it's back to the old xluckiex again!!

Moral of the story: Even if you have no cash points you can also have fun at the Cash Shop!! Happiness comes from how you feel and not how much you spend!

No comments: