Updates

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Death by Lagginess!

The day before yesterday xluckiex's exp was close to 80%.
I thought I could level xluckiex by that night but it lagged so bad I died 3 times!!! My exp dropped to a pathetic 67% and I wasted 2 hours of training, pots & rocks. Feeling depressed and tired, I logged out.


Yesterday I decided to do justice to my exp. I thought of training to 70% before I sleep. BUT I died at 71% and exp dropped to 66%..!!! Even worse then yesterday's 67%! I was so angry and unwilling to let go so I re-trained to 72%.... but... I died again!!!!

I'm currently stuck at 67% again! ROAR!


So sickening. It was so laggy that when I die, there was no pop-up sign to click 'OK' to send my character back to town!

The interesting thing was I met "Da-Chang-Jin" in maple on both days!
BabyshuangEr thought me abit of Korean language:
'Ka-sa-ha-mi-ta' means thank you
'Na-hase-yo' means Hello!

and.. here's the SS showing me & 'Da-Chang-Jin' ... but also showing my sad sad exp...

No comments: