Updates

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Cool Coolie Glitches!!

A few days ago I noticed that coolie map 3 was having some glitches. At first I thought there was a hacker but after CC-ing a few channels I found that almost every alternate channel had the same bug - 2 coolies walking in the sky!

You have to be abit more observant to catch it because even if you log in, you will only see the coolie feet (see top left screenshot) unless you jump up (see top right screenshot).

And of course the coolie rope thing has been there for ages! Most people, especially sins, already knew, because they have to jump very often and sometimes will get stuck on those ropes!! Quite irritating actually!

So much for glitches! Maple not doing their job wor.. tsk tsk!! Anyone spotted any other glitches please send me your screenshots and I will credit you XD

No comments: