Updates

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Guild History

People always ask me why I change guild, why I guildless, why I quit guild, why suddenly new guild blah blah...

So here are my answers for quiting guilds, therefore guildless at times, thus joining new guilds every once in awhile:



nobody online at the time I play;

or people online but don't chat;

or people online and chat but about things I don't really relate to;

or the Guild Master sux;

or irritating JR(s);

or 'permanent' members in the guild are annoying;

or I don't like the guild ranking names;

or I don't relate to the guild name;

or simply to support my grand er zi's new guild by joining it instead :p
I was looking at some old screenshots and realised that almost every one of them showed me in different guilds!

Here's a montage of my guild history:


No comments: