Updates

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I am DRgalz

mThe MSN Evidence @ 4/3/2007 10:23:51 PM

Keat: i wan to laugh le
Keat: wahahahahahahha

Me: laugh what thing?
Keat: "By the way Keat used to call me sin galz but I didn't like being called sin gal because that's what alot of people who walk into my map call me. So I told Keat I would only respond if he calls me a Hermit and that is how hermitgalz came about! Anyway since now I am a hermit, shouldn't someone be calling me Dark Road instead? :P "
Me: wahahahahhahahahah
Keat: hermitgirlz thing lor
Me: hahaha!!
.

.
.
.
Me: muz call me dark Road ... (giggling while typing)
Keat: ya (still can ya somemore :P)
Me: kakaka!!
Keat: okie....nx time call u dark road girlz ...but then too long
Me: then call what?
Me: then DRgalz?
Keat: okie !!!!!
Keat: @_@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paisei I think should be Night Road and not Dark Road. zzz...

The name so confusing, might as well call zebra crossing.. also a type of road what!