Updates

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Zakum Quest 1 & 2

All thanks to Keat, I manage to finish both Zakum Quests in a day!! YeAh~!! He healed me most of the time and even taught me how to jump!!

First, to accomplish zak quest 2, I had to do zak quest 1.

Keat convinced me that I could solo zak quest so I tried (with Keat's help of course) and managed to finish it 5 minutes before the time was up. It was not only my first time doing it just in pairs but also my first time being the leader!! I had to read up on what to do with they 7 keys and such and which map to go to..@-@

It was 12+midnight by then that we started quest 2. It was my first time doing a jumping quest! I always skipped jumping quests thinking that they weren't important - who knew they were meant to prepare u for zak quest 2! So now I have no choice but to do it if I want to fight zakum in future..

Quest 2 had two parts. It took me about an hour to finish the 1st part and I had consumed about 100 supreme hotdogs by then >.< . I dropped into the lava in the middle of the journey several times but luckily Keat jumped down to heal me as I walked all the way back!! XIE XIE NI KEAT! By the time we finished part 1, it was 1.49am. Fortunately going through part 1 built up my confidence for part 2. We had a toilet break before we began :)

We finished part 2 around 2am+. It was a great feeling! I dropped several times near the beginning! - at an area that had top and bottom machines shooting in opposite directions - But once I made through that part, it was a smooth jump to the end without any falls! Yeah!



Watching the video also taught me what to look out for at the end. For those who have yet to complete, this video would be of great help and encouragement to you!



----------------------------------------
Here are a list of more difficult jumping videos. Watch and copy and I'm sure you'll succeed!

  • John's Last Present - who the heck puts flowers behind all that crap?!?
  • Sabitrama's Diet Medicine - I would rather let Sabitrama become fat
  • Sabitrama's Anti-Aging Medicine - Maybe Sabitrama should learn to get the medicine himself and we reward him with ores
  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, I normally don't leave comments but I just thought I'd let you know that this blog is great. I write too, but I can't
    write as well as you do. Here are some of my writings. If you want to look at them, if not it's ok. anyway, thanks.

    Hostgator Web Hosting
    Assassin's Creed 2 Review
    How To Play Magic The Gathering

    Anonymous said...

    Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
    I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

    Husqvarna Chain Saw

    Garbanian said...

    So you say how this video will "help" people with this crap.

    Not realllly.
    Watching a video doesn't automatically make this ANY easier.
    I've watched it numerous times and the JQ hasn't become any easier.

    Anonymous said...

    Hi,

    I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]maple-xluckiex.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research shows that about 70% of all U.S. adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

    About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.