Updates

Saturday, April 14, 2007

noob kser at coolie



Today is saturday and there was 2x exp from 630pm - 930pm. Some noob kser took advantage of Jokerism's computer lagginess to ks so I came to help.

Within a few seconds, the 'kser', or rather the 'Ko-er', hang on the rope.

All he did was complained while hanging on the rope and refuse to come down to let me ks. After I taunted him a few times to come down, he did but went to hide in the corner of the map and dark-sighted (shown above)! I took advantage of that moment to ss him in his cowardly act! ROFL

Within seconds, he vanished. Not sure if he cc-ed or logged-out (most probably will pee in his pants at the sight of our guild logo again :D).

Yes, I know I'm so bad...but he should probably do a reality check before trying to ks. He brought this to himself. If he didn't come to ks, he wouldn't end up like this -

peeing in his pants as he scurry off like a rat;
and ended up as another entry of amusement in my blog. XD

No comments: